Welcome to Tile Boutique Joondalup
Everyone deserves the luxury of beautiful design. We’re here to take the intimidation out of the equation by partnering with you every step of the way. Not sure where to start? Make a free appointment to talk about your project, or stop into the store to chat anytime. We’re always happy to help and get the conversation started.
We recommend you make an appointment with one of our qualified Interior Design Consultants to complete your tile selection, to ensure we can allocate a set period solely to helping you achieve your dream home.
We are open:
Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm,
Saturday – 8:30am – 1:00pm
Sunday – Closed
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT?
Everyone is different however most selections take around one to one & a half hours (sometimes longer).
This will vary depending on ideas that you may or may not already have.
WHAT WILL YOU SELECT IN OUR SHOWROOM?
Ceramic Tiles are not the only item you will need to select at the time of the tile selection.
You will view and select the following items:
– Wet area tiles (bathroom, ensuite, WC, laundry and kitchen splashbacks) – wall, floor and feature tiles.
– Main living area floor tiles (if applicable).
– Balcony or porch tiles (if applicable).
– Grout colours for all tiles selected.
– Laminates for bench tops and cupboard doors in bathrooms, kitchen and laundry (if applicable).
– Stone bench tops (if applicable).
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
The following items are very helpful to bring along to your colour selection.
– House Plans – This will help with feature tile placement and show the extent of the tiling required.
– Specifications – This will advise your standard inclusions such as tile size allowance, laminates and stone(if applicable).
– Imagery – Any imagery you have collected from magazines or from the internet in relation to the style you wish to achieve in your home. Pinterest for example, is a wonderful resource for ideas.